View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 03:34 PM   #11
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
Thanks for the info, Boston. I've gotten one of these before...they're very nice covers.

BTW, for those that weren't aware, these covers also fit Kobo and iRiver HD readers. Another BTW, I was able to squeeze my Kindle Fire in one.
Good to know. I had not actually jumped on this offer myself because I don't own a K3. (Glad to see so many have taken advantage of it).

I just realized that because the light fits most M-Edge covers, it's a good opportunity to get a spare light for 1/2 price (even if you can't use the cover)
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote