View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 08:23 PM   #3
Coralm
Enthusiast
Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Kindle
As Marcus said, I believe that the newest book takes place much later with none of the same characters. I think (and I could be wrong) that the newer one edges also more toward steampunk than fantasy. I would think just from what I know of the first three books, not having read the fourth yet, that the newest will be really different from the original trilogy.
Coralm is offline   Reply With Quote