View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 04:11 PM   #87
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@telemetrics - thx for the suggestions.

Anything related to filename won't work, the filename is the name Calibre has given it, not whatever it might have had originally. If you have books with ISBN in the filename then you can use the file pattern at the time you add the book to pick that up.

I'll have a think about your other points when I get some time before I respond - I've got a lot of other changes for both this plugin and others that I have to get sorted first. Thanks for the suggestions though and perhaps others may have feedback on them.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote