View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 05:27 PM   #2
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
I should add that if you like these books, the fourth book in The Chaos Chronicles, Sunborn, is now available as a Tor hardcover, a free PDF download from my website, and will soon (I hope) be available as a Tor ebook. You can get it free as a properly formatted ebook from me now with the purchase of a hardcover. Details are on my downloads page.

Oh, and if anyone is moved to offer tangible thanks, there's a Paypal donation button on that page, too.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote