View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 09:47 PM   #22
MobileJanie
Zealot
MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by specficwriter View Post
Yes! Unfortunately I get this message: This eBook is not currently available.

Which as Rev Bob pointed out, probably means it isn't available here (US).

Thanks again!
I don't think I will ever understand the way the Kobo website works. I am in Australia, I don't have a VPN set up, so without being logged into a Kobo account I assume it will see I am in Australia. It doesn't, though, as my link to your book shows, it was the en-US store being searched, then you, in the US, get the not currently available message.

It really is only the massive discounts posted by the kind people on these forums that keep me coming back.
MobileJanie is offline   Reply With Quote