View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 05:11 PM   #5
Kaitou Ace
Zealot
Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I don't care about WiFi, and like the solar panel idea a lot, but ugh, I would not want to deal with a pocket full of mini cards each with a single book on them. I have an e-reader so that I can have an entire library in a single package, and I don't want to undermine that. It's why I have no interest in a kindle, the ~1.5GB of storage isn't enough for me.
Kaitou Ace is offline   Reply With Quote