View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 11:58 PM   #2
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Hello Carey:

I'm looking forward to the time when I can retire and live in a motor home near full-time. There are so many parts of the USA that I still need to see. In the meantime, hubby and I do a lot of cross-country driving in conjunction with my business trips. Next week we're going to drive from the DFW area to Arkansas and back.

I hope you'll enjoy your Sony Reader as much as I like my Kindle. I love being able to just toss my Kindle into my backpack for business trips instead of putting one paperback in my backpack and 3 more in my suitcase. When we travel in the car, I still pack 10 paperback books into the trunk -- I have such a deep TBR stack that I have to whittle them down bit-by-bit.

Welcome to the MobileRead community. You'll find nice folks here and of course lots of information.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote