View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 08:12 AM   #33
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Interesting poll. I have a Bachelors Degree, but if you posted this poll a month ago I would have selected High School as I just got my degree.

I personally feel a persons personality and profession has more to do with what type of reader they are. I love to read, but since going back to work (new profession, don't shoot me but as an Accountant) of late after spending all day pouring over books and papers etc I don't feel like sitting down and reading as much as I use to. The same probably goes for other office type professionals. Yet when I was in my old mind-numbing job I used to read far far more for pleasure, even whilst studying.

What I have found when it comes to readers are those that I know who have or are still in the defence force. I don't know one who doesn't read, and when I say read, I mean a book a week.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote