View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 10:27 AM   #7
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
To all who replied - Thank you - with special thanks to those who listed models and pros/cons. I know it was a difficult question when I gave little info, but I have little info. I suppose I could/should have said - for the average user who lies within the central 40% of the bell curves of technical competence and reading material and price sensitivity and resistance to DRM and .... - what would you recommend that will work well with Calibre, but it wouldn't have provided much more info to base the recommendation upon.

I asked here as I didn't want anything that wouldn't work well with Calibre and because I know many names here, so could perhaps judge the replies better. If anyone has a brief "I like the gizmo better than my old whizmo because ..." I'd love to hear it. Thanks again.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote