View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 05:41 PM   #9
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
As I said in the Surface RT thread, I preordered a Dell Latitude 10, It runs Win 8 Pro, has a Clovertrail chip, 2 GB RAM, 64 GB SSD, 10.1 inch screen. Bare bones it comes in at $649; another fifty bucks for the Wacom pen, and $80 for the BT keyboard/folio. (lesee… figger figger) Why, that’s almost eight hun! Throw in the docking station for another hundred and the Surface Pro doesn’t seem so spendy after all.

What prevents me from cancelling the Dell order and picking up a Surface Pro is the abysmal battery life it takes to run that Core-i5 chip. Microsoft said expect about half of what a Surface RT gets.

Last edited by wodin; 11-29-2012 at 05:46 PM.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote