View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 10:44 AM   #14
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn1 View Post
No, you must not have ever purchased a gift card for giving. When you purchase one it sends the recipient an email and a picture of the gift card showing the amount. In my case she was sent 2 separate emails showing she had 2 gift cards for $50. It would also show she had a $100 credit in her account. Then when they took one back it sent her another email saying her gift had been CANCELLED. I'm not going to argue with you people. I have one word for the day and it's ACCOUNTABILTY.
So you agree, then, that no matter what happened, your mother would have known you only intended to spend $50, but you refuse to accept responsibility for it? Kobo could, perhaps, have handled things better, but once you took the whiny tone of "I want free money," I'd have refunded the mistaken transaction, too, since it was clearly a mistake and their merchant service agreement requires them to.

If you're concerned that your mother thinks you're cheap, go back and buy her another gift card. But it isn't about how much she gets, is it?
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote