View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 03:42 PM   #1
nlundberg
Connoisseur
nlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: Cybook Odyssey HD Frontlight, Calibre, Macbook pro, OSX 10.6.8
Request for device setup Odyssey HD Frontligt

Hi,

there is a Odyssey configuration already, but I do not know if it is optimal for the Bookeen Cybook Odyssey HD Frontlight, so I have attached needed information.

When you (wifi) download from the Calibre server to the device, it would be nice of the book ended up in the right Author folder as set up by Calibre. As it is now it ends up in the default "Digital Editions" folder.
As I imagine it, the only possibility way would be if Calibre send books in folders, and the device would merge by itself.

N.
Attached Files
File Type: rtf Device Bookeen Cybook Odyssey HD Frontlight.rtf (225.4 KB, 206 views)
nlundberg is offline   Reply With Quote