Thread: Glo Browser Question
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 04:45 PM   #6
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Oddly a type of message I like. You found the fix for yourself and then shared it with the rest of us instead of abandoning the question.

Regards,
David
Me too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freekobo View Post
Yup
The sucky part is that you have to do it each time you view the site..it doesn't appear to save the setting once the browser is closed
Gah!

I think that might change if you log in to google (of course you'll need a google account). Google is usually good at remembering your settings.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote