View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 06:04 PM   #2
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
I have the Sony 350, which is also a 5" screen like the Kobo mini. I've had mine for almost 2 years now and love it so much that I bought a 2nd one as a spare for when this one dies.

I love the smaller 5" screen, the smaller size makes it so portable it fits in just about any pocket I have, which means I never leave the house without it. I originally bought it when it was on sale thinking I'd end up returning it for a 6" screen, but after using it, I fell in love with it. I have no problems at all reading on the smaller screen and have never missed having a 6" screen. I use it strictly for reading, nothing else.

I'd say for that price, you couldn't go wrong for a first reader. Some people say you have to turn pages more often, but it's just a slight thumb movement to turn the page, you aren't even aware of doing it.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote