View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 09:28 AM   #10
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtw View Post
Where would you find these? I've got all the apps I "need," and still have 10 bucks left. Time to play.
You can also use it on books, music, and videos.

Another thing to note is that you can't combine it with any other purchase method, so if you want a $5 book and your balance is only $4.50, you can't use your balance and then pay $0.50 with a credit/debit card or gift card.

I have mine down to $0.05... if Google runs a 5 cent app special between now and when it expires, I'm golden.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote