View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 11:10 PM   #64
erasure25
Connoisseur
erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950; PRS-505
Oh @hit! So my cover was going to be shipped in November (after my PW). I clicked on change shipping and re-selected free shipping. It updated to October 9-15 (with my PW at October 17-20).

BUT, now I am being charged California tax! LOL. California passed a law that starting 9/15/12 or thereabouts, online retailers that sell 1 million or more (I think) have to collect tax. I'm a little pissed, but actually, I wanted my cover either before or at the same time I get my PW. I don't want to have a naked PW that might get damaged. LOL. So, I'm pissed, but them I'm also happy.
erasure25 is offline   Reply With Quote