View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 10:13 PM   #10
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
Same here, pretty much. That, and after having played with some of them, I just don't see the appeal. Sure, they look nice (most of the time), but I've no reason to get one.
Apple had the right combination of form and function with the iPod, then they just continued to build on it. They certainly weren't the first to market with most of their products, and perhaps not even the best function wise, but they did a good job of marketing. I think they are overpriced and trendy now... just my opinion... and you know what they say about opinions. :P
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote