View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 11:05 AM   #12
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibrou View Post
According to enTourage, we should be able to download and install Android Apps from various developers. I have been able to download a couple, but when I go to run them, they always indicate that something is "missing," e.g. source file missing, or application missing, or something like that. What am I doing wrong when installing android apps from non-Market sources and trying to run them on the eDGe? I am new to Android OS, so I am sure there is something simple I am missing. Any direction is greatly appreciated.
Check out the thread I put together for new Edge owners. I detail several excellent Apps that will work with your device and where to go to get them. Also, I have links to several websites where you can download Apps.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=132878
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote