View Single Post
Old 08-31-2004, 06:16 AM   #4
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I found it yesterday and it was still live, so gave it a try. Thanks for the tip Alex!
Will look for those deals there on other mags also. Would like to see some deals like Ignatz found.

But beware! I signed up in the past for another cheap subscription (using "Bobmag" as my name to track the junk mail result), and now I get a lot of mail addressed to Bobmag! Not a problem so far for me, and got the subscriptions really cheap, but don't do it if you hate spam and junk mail!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote