Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 07:15 PM   #550
victor_2203
Connoisseur
victor_2203 can eat soup with a fork.victor_2203 can eat soup with a fork.victor_2203 can eat soup with a fork.victor_2203 can eat soup with a fork.victor_2203 can eat soup with a fork.victor_2203 can eat soup with a fork.victor_2203 can eat soup with a fork.victor_2203 can eat soup with a fork.victor_2203 can eat soup with a fork.victor_2203 can eat soup with a fork.victor_2203 can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
More info about the cover views:
Earlier versions required books exported via Calibre to have the "enable Facebook sharing" option set, in order to have their covers displayed. This is no longer the case: every book which actually has a cover should be displayed correctly.

If you have books on your device for which covers are not shown (yet), the simplest procedure is to just re-upload those books from Calibre.
I'm one of the users who can't show the cover for the books previously transfered in the kindle. I used to transfer the books using the Windows explorer (not Calibre). Due to this reason I can't see the covers. Is there any solution to show the covers for the books which are in the Kindle already, instead of transfer all the books again? Would it be possible in the future?
victor_2203 is offline   Reply With Quote