View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 10:24 AM   #102
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
I think those sort of sites are useful to make you look approachable, but I doubt they're any use as a promotional vehicle. Only people who are already aware of you will see anything you put on them. I use them the same way any "normal" person would, for my own amusement.
Yeah, I tend to agree. I know to look for AT&T page on FB/Twitter because I know who AT&T is. I would not know to look for Billy Joe McGuffey's page who just wrote a book I will love if I ever read it because I dunno who he is.

How ever I have several blogs, and people do find them through Google/etc because I write on topics people happen to be looking for. I just got a deal with someone biggish to write blogs for and link back to my site, so I expect that to help my traffic too.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote