View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 05:18 AM   #227
Kluyg
Kluyg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kluyg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kluyg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kluyg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kluyg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kluyg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kluyg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kluyg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kluyg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kluyg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kluyg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Sony PRS-950
Really great software! Thanks a lot!
It could be even greater if it supports not only "exclude pages" list but allow user to create groups of pages. I mean:
I have a document, which has very big margins in pages 2-300 and small margins in pages 301-500. I create two groups in Briss: 1) 2-300, 2) 301-500. Then Briss makes 4 separate merged previews: for even pages from group 2-300, for odd pages from group 2-300, for even pages from group 301-500 and for odd pages from group 301-500.
Found bug:
Bookmarks doesn't work, after crop Is it a known issue? I can send the PDF which has working bookmarks before crop and nonworking - after crop.

Last edited by Kluyg; 06-03-2011 at 05:34 AM.
Kluyg is offline   Reply With Quote