Thread: Best Present?
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 06:59 PM   #27
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
very nice, iridal (the mom part, not the fat part )

I got the newest Professor Layton game for my son's ds (my game, his ds)- I love puzzles!

I also got the LiveScribe pulse pen from my husband, who is quite into gadgetry and how it can perhaps help my life. He would actually fit in well on this board, with all the knowledgeable gadget-a-holics here, except that he doesn't like to read.
I love the Professor Layton series. I've played all the games, though, and I'm looking to find something similar.

I didn't actually receive any presents this year - Croatians don't spend as much on gifts as North Americans do, and since my husband is back in school this year we are trying to spend as little as we can, at least for the next month or two. My best present was seeing my niece and nephew's faces light up when they saw the books we got them this year - and, of course, they both wanted us to read to them right away (They are 3 1/2 and 2 1/2, and can't yet read on their own.)
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote