View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 10:53 AM   #3
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achiever View Post
The Link-Collection for Sony PRS-650 will be here.

So as the the Development is going on, I will update this List Day if there is something new to add.

Sony PRS-650 Enchantements:

Flashing the Firmware

Problemsolving and Tips:

Access to the Dictionary files

updates to come, if there is something new for the sony PRS-650, post it here or send it to me via pm and I will add it here.
Just a suggestion...

Instead of putting links/info in the second post (or subsequent), you should keep them in the first post. Just click the "edit" button, and add to the first post as time goes on. This also gives you (and us) a timestamp for every modification.

This is how I've seen it done in most forums, and I actually almost stopped reading this thread when I saw your first post just asking about modifications. I expected them to be listed there.

Thanks for deciding to do this!

-Pie
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote