View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 01:13 AM   #30
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
i can't read pbooks under bright lights or use any kind of lit monitor for reading for more than a little while without getting eyestrain. on a monitor set of default, you can literally watch my eyes turn red and swell - one sales guy at fry's found that fascinating. and the lower the refresh rate, the worse it gets. this makes eink ideal for my eyes.
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote