View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 03:46 AM   #19
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
I prefer e-ink, but any reading surface that works via reflective light for me. I find that kind of surface easy to read on, and looking at light emitting screen grows tiring on my eyes over time.

Another factor is the battery life. With e-ink, and to a lesser degree a non-light-emitting screen, battery life rarely imposes upon my reading. This was not the case when I was using my PDA as an ebook reader.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote