View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 11:57 AM   #2828
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by annalordauthor View Post
Hi everyone, feel free to download a complimentary copy of The Lammas Curse, the second in my Watson & The Countess series.

Please do let me know what you think.

-Anna

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZWTRVHE

I stopped reading right here, at this quote:

"'Isn't that the place where Sir Henry Baskerville's neighbor; [sic] the squire of Drogo; [sic] shot his first stag?'"

You would be advised to either get an editor for this book, or else study examples on the differences between commas and semi-colons.

I'm sorry, but this type of error is only 100 or so WORDS into your novel, and acts as a deterrent toward further reading. You only have one chance to make a favorable impression, I'm afraid.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-03-2015 at 12:10 PM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote