View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 06:29 AM   #2825
AnnGirdharry
Enthusiast
AnnGirdharry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnnGirdharry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnnGirdharry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnnGirdharry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnnGirdharry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnnGirdharry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnnGirdharry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnnGirdharry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnnGirdharry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnnGirdharry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnnGirdharry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad
Trading with Death is in the Smashwords Summer Sale, ebook free (coupon code SW100) til July 31st.

If you try to bargain with Death, you must accept the consequences.

Mystery, speculative fiction, short story of 4000 words. The first in the Tales of the Unexpected series.

Quote:
"'You know we shouldn’t come in here, Taka. It’s been watching me and waiting every time we’ve crossed the woods but it can’t wait any longer.'
Despite myself, I almost stumble...I so hate it when Dalvar starts talking spooky..I try to block out her words, try to ignore too that odd look in her eyes."
available here https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/562336
AnnGirdharry is offline   Reply With Quote