View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 12:22 PM   #2
Ocicat
Groupie
Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Librie,PRS900,950,K4, KT, PW1&2, KV
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
For those of you who don't read the MR Apple Devices forum, I thought I would let you know that Kindle for iOS updated yesterday and it now has Collections like the eInk Kindles. I cannot help but wonder if Collections will make it to the Android app too. I suspect they will never make it to the Fire though.
Thank you! I just installed it. I only read tech manuals on iPad2 sitting on the sofa, too heavy to hold it requires my lap desk.
On another post you gave me an idea, to buy a mini iPad instead of a new e-reader. I fell in love with the mini at Sam's and played with it several times.
Now, I need to compare books on iPad2 and my husband 3 to see if there is a big difference with the retina display, and whether I should wait for the new retina mini.
Ocicat is offline   Reply With Quote