Thread: MobileRead May 2013 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 03:52 PM   #58
fantasyfan
Wizard
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, 4G, iPad Air 2, iPhone IE
I already have The Chandler Collection by Picador so I have an excuse to dip into it and read this particular novel. I've seen the '46 film with Bogart and Bacall in which the Faulkner/Brackett screenplay was so marvellously realised {far better than in the '78 remake} and it will be interesting to see if the novel lives up to the film.
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote