View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 08:24 PM   #20
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearstardiode View Post
I downloaded Adobe Digital Editions 2 and I really like proofreading on it. But it somehow turned ALL my epub files (incl. the ones I did not open in Adobe) into its brown logo and somehow (in the "properties") made them only to be opened with Adobe. (When I went to open a epub file in Nook for PC it wouldn't open.) So I went into "properties" and selected (just sort of arbitrarily) for the files to be opened with Nook for PC and now they seem to be getting opened by anything so it's cool. (I guess. lol) Any sort of experience with something similar?
Very Very Common.
The last program installed has claimed to be the preferred 'Open With' Program.
Some programs like Sigil ASK if you want to do this.

So, fix it.
Find an EPUB file in Explorer: (on the Nenu) Tools: Folder Options: (File Type Tab: (find EPUB on the list):Click the Change button: Pick your poison
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote