View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 08:02 PM   #18
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
?

Makes sense, meme. Some questions though.

I know that an extra <br/> tag could mess things up, but why should I be concerned about an extra &nbsp; tag? Is it just that the spacing would be off? And wouldn't I notice that in Book View or a previewer anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
It depends on what you are proofing. For how things look - Book View.

If you are looking for extra &nbsp; entities, <br /> or style tags, or whatever then Code View is the place.

Of course, to find these type of issues you can just use Find & Replace. But scanning or reading through the code is surprisingly helpful if you're comfortable with HTML.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote