View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 09:10 AM   #127
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Q View Post
I don't know how to put it but I have a feeling that the love for books has been sown in my little soul ever since I was born. However, it was actually kindled about a year ago when a friend of mine asked me how many books I read a year. What a shame! I had no answer to that question. And I was galvanized into action at that very moment.

I'm not an English-speaking person, so reading books in English is something rather difficult for me. But I've been reading several books and I love it.
Ah, but your English grammar is very good Dee Q.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote