View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 06:41 AM   #126
Dee Q
Born Yesterday
Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2 & Kindle Scribe
I don't know how to put it but I have a feeling that the love for books has been sown in my little soul ever since I was born. However, it was actually kindled about a year ago when a friend of mine asked me how many books I read a year. What a shame! I had no answer to that question. And I was galvanized into action at that very moment.

I'm not an English-speaking person, so reading books in English is something rather difficult for me. But I've been reading several books and I love it.
Dee Q is offline   Reply With Quote