Thread: MobileRead February 2013 *Category* Poll
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 09:45 PM   #45
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Now I'll need to dig through my collection and see if there's anything I've labelled as Romance. The only thing that bounces into my head immediately is Gone with the Wind, which I do eventually want to read.

But I think that's had its day in the sun with the book club in the past. So I'll see what else I have. You know if we campaign early enough we can make the Feb vote a sham even with the multiple choice voting.
Unfortunately, Gone With the Wind has already indeed been a MobileRead Book Club selection and is therefore ineligible for future consideration. But I'm glad Romance won for November. Even though I'd never read a romance novel otherwise, it just seems right for February. And isn't part of the fun of being in a book club reading selections you'd never pick on your own?
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote