View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 04:08 PM   #842
Poodlemom1
Groupie
Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Glow HD, Fire HD6, iPad Air 2, Mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssholloway View Post
You might want to try the free aHomeIcon app from the Apple app store on your iPad. The process has several steps but it's not that hard to do. Copy the URL you want to use, select the URL button in the aHomeIcon app (on the 2d page), it will ask if you want to use the URL from the clipboard, and then creates a webapp that you add to your home screen (this is the step that's a little tricky since you do this twice, once in the app and once in Safari). The app give you the ability change the icon and title (on the 1st page) before you do the add-to step. There are a couple of video tutorials in the app if you need help. Still playing around with it but it looks good for the simple needs I have.

I believe there are Android apps that can create a home screen widget to launch a URL but I've not used Android in several months so I'm not up-to-date on the choices.
The aHomeIcon app works great at setting up the app on my home screen. thanks:
Poodlemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote