View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 12:25 PM   #73
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beryll Snyder View Post
Excuse me - the M90 was a hardware nightmare.
And where is "the decent OS" on the M92?
So the Ectaco is a flop as well: waiting, waiting ...
someday it will happen.
I personally believe that it's better to introduce a product to market first and then work out the kinks rather than waiting and waiting and waiting (...energizer bunny...) for the perfect version.

The jetBook Color is not a perfect device, but it is perfect for me and my grad school papers.

I would walk to class with about 50 pages of new PDF's every class - not to mention printing costs and ink and etc.

This is a solution for me and i'm sure i'm not the only one out there that needs something like this - so it all depends on what you plan on using it for.

And a BIG THANKS to andyh2000, you've been an awesome help with describing the jetBook Color
LuBiB is offline   Reply With Quote