View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 11:07 AM   #71
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by PF4Mobile View Post
well ...too many "not this, nor that" for a 500$. I think I am going to buy M92 and spend another 500$ when the colour eInk gets a decent OS. So far you seem to be in the same position as the M90 users... that was having an excellent piece of hardware but with a poor software feature set...
Excuse me - the M90 was a hardware nightmare.
And where is "the decent OS" on the M92?
So the Ectaco is a flop as well: waiting, waiting ...
someday it will happen.
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote