View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 06:23 AM   #107
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Would this one be more appropriate? If so, does it mean I have to do that "jail breaking" thing? I really don't want to mess up my K3.
Unfortunately yes, as there is no other way to access to screensavers folder on the Kindle (as far as I know).

The jailbreak for ss is actually really easy to apply, and works perfectly for me. I have since upgraded the os as well, with no problems. I use it to have the cover of the book I am currently reading as my ss.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote