View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 07:03 AM   #15
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by injapan View Post
I just bought at PRS 350 in Sapporo! Its great but looking for Japanese epub for my wife
Saw the 350 and 650 at Yodobashi Camera today in Sapporo. I took a few quick pixs with my mobile camera. Warning..I am not photographer and just did some quick clicks. The display was nice but there seemed to be no one around to help explain how the readers or eink works.

Finally, I was able to see a Pearl screen for the first time. Must say it is sharper than my PB 360. Although the UI is in Japanese, if one is used to eink devices, one can work around most of the menu. They had a Dickens book on there and I was able to compare the fonts with my Pb 360. Again, the screen is impressive but not enough to give up my newly acquired 360 or the functionality.

I do hope they catch on in Japan. It would behoove Sony to market it as a Manga reader...then they would sell their reader in droves....I assume they will try that with their Daily edition. Manga is 99 percent in black and white so no need to market a colour reader...but who knows what Sony thinks....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CA3E0002.JPG
Views:	330
Size:	189.3 KB
ID:	62641   Click image for larger version

Name:	CA3E0005.JPG
Views:	313
Size:	242.8 KB
ID:	62642   Click image for larger version

Name:	CA3E0008.JPG
Views:	299
Size:	192.3 KB
ID:	62643   Click image for larger version

Name:	CA3E0010.JPG
Views:	278
Size:	196.6 KB
ID:	62644  

Last edited by hidari; 12-11-2010 at 07:06 AM.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote