View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 06:34 PM   #9
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkinser View Post
I should know by now that theories are not data...

Instead of just looking at the web page, I actually tried to open a personal document with K4PC. =X= was correct. It works fine.

I'm still struggling with Mobipocket, though. How do I get it to recognize my Kindle files? There's no *.* option.
(*) Instructions assume you're running windows.

In explorer right click on the file and select open with. If there is no MobiReader option for it select the "Choose Program..." menu option. Find the program called 'reader' and that will launch the program.

Note Mobireader moves the eBook file to it's own directory called MOBI. The location of that Directory can be set in the options.

=X=

Last edited by =X=; 12-10-2010 at 06:48 PM.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote