View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 01:35 PM   #13
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBoyle View Post
Perfect. That's exactly what I wanted/needed. Not sure why that's not a configurable option, but for now, I'm content.
Be aware that the procedure you say is what you wanted/needed did not change the author field. It only displayed the author_sort field. The author field will remain first name first, last name last. When Calibre updates metadata inside ebooks, etc., it will still give you the FN LN format. If that's what you want, that's great (that's the way I'm configured). However, many Calibre users want the author to be LN, FN, and not FN LN, and if you want that order, you need to set the tweak and fix the author field, not just display the author_sort field.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote