View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 02:00 AM   #8
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
we were sunny and mid sixties most of the day. rain expected this week. that's normal. what's not normal is that they are saying we are to have the worst la nina in 55 years. I am having the generator serviced and laying much more than normal canned and dried goods
Brrrr! I just googled the temp. You would have to turn off your fans and maybe put some clothes on!

Is it getting hotter or colder at your place? We are running Spring and soon will be Summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
Yep, Hawai'i... wonderful deduction
No wonder you don't have a winter, a bit like Northern Oz They have the wet or the dry.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote