Thread: Seriousness Tragic news about Patricia
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 04:44 PM   #8
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Every community has a culture, and the culture is a reflection of the personalities of the founders. Patricia was here when I came on board, as a poster, moderator, and tireless converter of books to ebook format for the rest of us to read and treasure.

She was unfailingly welcoming to new members, courteous to all, and creator of posts that were always worth reading. For me, she was a large part of what made MobileRead the place it is, and that place is a very fine thing indeed.

I never had the opportunity to meet her in person, but I felt honored and enriched by knowing her electronically. I'll miss her a lot, and can only hope to live up to the example she set in my own activity.

Farewell, Patricia. If there's a better place after this life, I'm sure you're in it.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote