View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 03:14 PM   #7
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by drtom View Post
thanks for so many nice responses. The reason why I am proposing this idea is I really need a external e-ink monitor for my laptop or desktop computer. I am typing a lot and reading all kinds of documents on the LCD all the time. An e-ink monitor would definitely relieve my eyes from the stresses caused by LCD.
Have you looked into polarized screen filters? A whole lot cheaper.
Or computer glasses?
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...65_1440&fsc=-1

Even cheaper is to tweak your screen display contrast and brightness, set text display for, say, light blue text on dark blue background or amber on black.

If you are particularly sensitive there are several options that might do the job and cost way less thann a new monitor of any kind.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote