View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 04:42 PM   #6
dixieknits
Addict
dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color
I'm loving this ereader... Even found a great leatherette easel case for $4.00. I do listen to audio books on it and find it's so easy to find one's place, advance etc. Mine has great battery life; I keep it set on airplane and charge every now and again. Does anyone know how to identify the cityscapes with the lovely spires and towers? I'd love to know which is which. Thanks
dixieknits is offline   Reply With Quote