View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 08:09 AM   #11
Lyn2012
Addict
Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPhone 8, iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Lyn2012, it is rather sad that you want to abandon a perfectly fine ereader. Even without the added benefit of Amazon's excellent eco-system and customer support, the Kindles itself lack very little, feature wise and stability wise.

Yes, we suggested syncing as the method of choice, because it is hands down the fastest and easiest way to do that. There is however a way to set time and date, and that only needs to be done once after each restart. See wiki: Search Bar Shortcuts on how to use ;setTime or short ;st to set time AND date all at once.
Thank you DuckieTigger but actually setting the time isn't my problem, I've reset it many many times. The problem is that it doesn't keep good time, I set it and the next time I remember to look at it, maybe the following day, the clock is hours wrong. I don't need to see the date, but the time would be very useful for when I get carried away in my book.
Lyn2012 is offline   Reply With Quote