View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 04:05 PM   #32
usuallee
Media Junkie
usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW
I've got my Halloween read picked out for this year: The Night Strangers by Chris Bohjalian. Supposed to be really good and creepy.

One I can wholeheartedly recommend is The Monster of Florence by Preston & Spezi. True crime about a serial killer in Italy that has baffled investigators for decades. And the authors actually get involved, one actually accused of being the killer, while writing the book! Utterly fascinating and I spent much of one night reading it in the dark in a cabin in the woods we were staying at...it was creeping me out badly. I mean, my pulse was pounding, every little sound of the trees or the house settling was nerve-wracking, but I couldn't stop reading. Never been that creeped out by a book before.

Last edited by usuallee; 10-04-2012 at 04:05 PM. Reason: spelling
usuallee is offline   Reply With Quote