View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 11:54 PM   #44
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
My pets make me happy.

We have the older cat, Her Divine Imperial Majesty of Everything, who torments the younger cat and terrifies the puppy every since the close encounter that led to bleeding puppy ear, and who climbs into my lap, stares frostily and dares me to challenge her right to go to sleep there. Which she does purring in her sleep, fully relaxed, snuggled comfortably. Odd how she demands that right only when I'm really stressed or frustrated..

Then there's the bigger and much younger cat, who is terrified of the puppy, wary of Her Divine Majesty, and who wants love and affection so badly he brave them both to sneak into our bed at night and curl up between us. He climbs trees to get to the birds in them, and eats almost as much as the puppy.

And then, of course, there is the puppy. She thinks everything is a chew toy, or just a toy, including the younger cat. Her Imperial Majesty refuses to back away from the puppy, and puppy-girl has now learned that if you keep moving forward when the cat hisses, then your face and ear will start to hurt. And she thinks she's a lap dog.

Other things that make me happy are good coffee in the morning, good wine in the evenings, and good books and video games whenever I have time for them.

Despite everything, life is good. Life is very good.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote