View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 07:34 PM   #77
AkumaTakeshi
Lounge Lurker
AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi (Screen Broken)
Lol, sorry about that, don't know why she made me remind of a girl named Raquel and as the names are similar I misplaced them going to edit. It's one of my problems, remembering names and dates, hopefully I will overcome a bit of that problem as I will be reading more than I ever read.

Too bad I didn't noticed you were doing those crowd source, I would have write down the location of the typos I came across.

Last edited by AkumaTakeshi; 07-04-2011 at 07:39 PM.
AkumaTakeshi is offline   Reply With Quote